Fire Restoration Cleaning
A duplex in Oakland unfortunately caught fire, but luckily did not go down in flames. Firefighters were able to get there in time to save the home. The duplex was left with smoke and soot in both units. That is where we here at SERVPRO of Benicia/Martinez/SouthEast Vallejo came in. We cleaned the entire inside of the structure. As you can see in the before photo, there was a dust like residue left behind, also known as soot, all over this bathroom as well as the entire home. In the after photo, we left the bathroom and the home sparkly clean.
"Like it never even happened."