Aftermath of Candle Fire
Never extinguish candles with water. The water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might cause a glass container to break.
This bathroom was lucky to have only minimal damage from a candle catching fire.
The wax spilled out onto the vanity and splattered onto the wall. There was also some smoke damage on the wall and ceiling. We were able to clean it all and make this customer very happy.
SERVPRO of Benicia/Martinez/Southeast Vallejo is here to help with any of your needs.
If your home or business has water damage, smoke damage, mold growth or just needs a general cleaning, give us a call at 925-372-7234