Recent Commercial Posts
This office was flooded unfortunately due to a broken fire sprinkler that leaked water all through Friday night, all of Saturday, and all day Sunday until Sunday night, when they finally discovered that there was a leak. As you can see, it was bad. Good thing there is a company that they can trust to get the job done as soon as the emergency call is made and as quickly and efficiently as possible, SERVPRO of Benicia/Martinez/SE Vallejo! We received the call Sunday night and were on scene right away. It was a lot of work to extract all the water and took a lot of equipment to get it all dry but it was done in no time. The owner of the office was very pleased at how quickly we arrived and how attentive we were to them and their needs.
Let SERVPRO Help
In the event that your office building or business needs restoration services, we are the ones to call! We are ready to come in and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible so you can get back to business. With our considerate, respectful, professional, and of course, awesome team members, you will most definitely be left satisfied from the moment you call the office to the final day of completion. We here at SERVPRO of Benicia/Martinez/ SE Vallejo know no one wants to go through the headache of dealing with these types of losses, that is why we are here to help save the day. From a general cleaning to a fire loss, keep us in mind if you need help.
SERVPRO of Benicia/ Martinez/ SE Vallejo
High Rise Safety
People working in a high-rise building need to think ahead and be prepared in the event of a fire. It is important to know the fire safety features in your building and work together with neighbors to help keep the building as fire-safe as possible.
- For the best protection, select a fully sprinklered building. If your building is not sprinklered, ask management to consider installing a sprinkler system.
- Meet with your building manager to learn about the fire safety features in your building (fire alarms, sprinklers, voice communication procedures, evacuation plans and how to respond to an alarm).
- Know the locations of all available exit stairs from your floor in case the nearest one is blocked by fire or smoke.
- Make sure all exit, and stairwell doors are clearly marked, not locked or blocked by security bars and clear of clutter.
- If there is a fire, pull the fire alarm on your way out to notify the fire department and your neighbors.
- If the fire alarm sounds, feel the door before opening and close all doors behind you as you leave. If it is hot, use another way out. If it is cool, leave by the nearest way out.
- If an announcement is made throughout the building, listen carefully and follow directions.
- Use the stairs to get out. Typically, you should not use the elevator unless directed by the fire department. Some buildings are being equipped with elevators intended for use during an emergency. These types of elevators will clearly be marked that they are safe to use in the event of an emergency.
That is not a polished floor showing the reflection of the lights , that is a flooded carpet!
Imagine walking into work and discovering this. Carpets completely soaked and flooded with at least 2 inches of water. This office was flooded due to a main pipe line being disassembled and not put back together. The pipe line was on the roof so all the water came in through the roof near the main entrance and continued to leak all night, causing the entire building to flood. Some areas flooded worse than others. Fortunately, they knew what company arrives faster to any disaster. SERVPRO of Benicia/Martinez/SE Vallejo of course! We loaded up all of our equipment, nearly clearing our shelves, sent our production crew, and began our water restoration services.
If you ever have an accident such as this, never fear, SERVPRO Benicia/Martinez/SE Vallejo is here! Give us a call, we are ready to help!
Detention Facility - Bio Job
There was hazardous waste in an intake room of this facility. The hazardous waste brought in by an inmate resulted in a overdoses and fatalities in this intake room. It is tragic that these things happen , and hard to have to clean up. In these situations always keep in mind that you can call SERVPRO Benicia/Martinez/SE Vallejo to do the dirty work for you. We take pride in helping our customers, it's what we do! No matter the circumstances, we are here to help with your restoration needs. From a small carpet clean to a Bio clean , SERVPRO is the company to call.
SERVPRO of Benicia / Martinez / Southeast Vallejo provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any size disaster. Our highly trained technicians can respond immediately to your residential or commercial emergency. Have Questions? Call Us Today – (925) 372-7234
Make your deck look new again.
We offer our commercial property owners comprehensive power washing solutions. No two businesses are alike. That’s why we provide the tailored commercial services that will fulfill your needs. Shopping malls, banks, restaurants and convenience stores typically require unique services at different times. We take pride in offering flexible service plans and scheduling to accommodate your needs.
Let us keep your business looking picture perfect. We always ensure that our work is implemented at a time that will minimize interference with your business operations. What’s more, our team will always come to your property with the specialized commercial services equipment needed to complete the task and provide professional results.
Call SERVPRO of Benicia/Martinez/Southeast Vallejo to schedule an appointment for us to take a look at your property and see what other services we can provide.
Hotel & Motel Safety
Vacations and business travel make hotels and motels our home away from home. It is just as important to be prepared and know what you would do in a hotel/motel emergency as it is in your own home.
Be Safe When Traveling!
- Choose a hotel/motel that is protected by both smoke alarms and a fire sprinkler system.
- When you check in, ask the front desk what the fire alarm sounds like.
- When you enter your room, review the escape plan posted in your room.
- Take the time to find the exits and count the number of doors between your room and the exit.
- Keep your room key by your bed and take it with you if there is a fire.
- If the alarm sounds, leave right away, closing all doors behind you. Use the stairs-never use elevators during a fire.
- If you must escape through smoke, get low and go under the smoke to your exit.
: Restoring Your Benicia/Martinez/Vallejo Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
Water and outside debris from a busted fire hydrant filled the hall and offices in this Martinez commercial building.
Flooding and water damage events at Benicia/Martinez/Vallejo commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Benicia/Martinez/Vallejo
SERVPRO of Benicia/Martinez/Vallejo specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.